Friday, May 11, 2012

Dragon Shadows Over Club Penguin!



Dragon shadows are appearing all over Club Penguin! In the picture above, you can see a dragon shadow on the Club Penguin homepage. Here are the other places where you can catch the shadows.

Dragon shadow appears at the Town every hour.


Dragon shadow appears at the Dock on the :15 of every hour.


Dragon shadow appears Ski Village at the :15 and :45 of every hour.


I'm positive that this is the dragon that we must destroy at the Medieval party! Prepare knights and princesses!

—Cena12121

8 comments:

  1. Please tell me how you got a video-like picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA,GRACIAS,GRAVE UN VIDEO DE LAS SOMBRAS DE TU PAGINA,HAORA LO PONDRE EN YOUTUVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx cena i saw it at the dock and everything i luv this website so much
    -laboog(cp name)


    P.S add me plz u rock my socks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Cena you are my favoritest penguin ever plz add me : Magnet8824

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude I so wish that this Mid-evil party would hurry up it sounds so cool pssssssssst add me on CP I am Nighthawk 988

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard a wing in town
    someone said she saw scorn in dock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks! I couldn't see it I tried at ski village! Oh! P.S. my penguin name is Army247

    ReplyDelete