Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Ready For... OPERATION: RENOVATION


So you might of noticed some clues on our site...


...and wondered what this "Operation: Renovation" is all about...

...but I am here to tell you. Operation: Renovation is a new project we're working on, and it's going to bring a whole bunch of changes to this site. Here's what to expect.
  • New site template.
  • Easier navigation.
  • Interactive user experience.
  • Social engagement.
  • New pages.
  • Kid-friendly theme.
  • Community section.
  • Fun stuff (50+ new funny pictures, chat area, giveaways...)
BETA TESTER WILL BE NEEDED. Visit us this Sunday, June 24, for more info.

So all I got to say is... ARE. YOU. READY?

—Cena12121

17 comments:

  1. can i be a beta tester please cna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude! I can be a Beta Tester ;D Anything for a friend! Hope your Operation Renovation goes well!

    -Serafin10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be a beta tester! Really experienced.

    Hope OR (operation renovation) goes well!

    ~Music47jazz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to be a beta tester

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be a Beta Tester. If there is anything I could do to help with this EPIC site, I would do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finaly a new design! I hope it will be clean and stylish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WILL BE A BETA TESTER FOR THE POWERS OF THE SUPERHEROS!! You are awsome Cena! And, I hope your project goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I thought that link at the end was gonna send me to a DX site or video... guess not... but yes, I am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. by the way the unknown first person to post is Ryanmax203 hint me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cena! I have been viewing your site for a while now and this is my first time attempting to post a comment. I was wondering if you could either add/accept me on Cp, it'd be great to have YOU as a friend. I love your site so much :) My penguin name is Blue 28z so please reply asap and post the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :O I cant wait for the New Design Cena! I've been visiting this Blog for about 5 years now. And I always LOVED the Theme. I'm sure the new one will be Twice as good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. KawaiiKutiex3CPfanJune 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM

    Awesome! It sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even Kid-friendlier as it is now?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. One thing Cena12121,
    Don't make it like
    Red, blue,
    green,
    yellow,
    and all a mix of these colours!
    Make it like You Tube but Kid Friendly Theme!

    ReplyDelete